- May – July 2017 (3 months)
- Graphic material
- See screenshots
Spinner 3D is a mobile (Android and iOS) fidget spinner simulator, based on the viral fidget toy. Spinner 3D allows players to experience the feeling of using a real spinner thanks to a full-fledged haptic response (vibration, sound, blur and other effects).
The game has 10.000+ downloads on the Play Store, and an average rating of 4.1 stars.
My role in the project:
- Design of the game concept, mechanics and other related elements (experience, haptic response, game feel, etc.) in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Design, layout and implementation of all interfaces and screens. UI/UX design.
- Design and development of all graphical and art elements (backgrounds, icons, buttons, spinner models, etc.).
- Art, lighting and composition direction.
- Design of the game's commercial image (logo, icon, promotional images, color scheme, general look and feel, etc.).
- Collaboration in the implementation of functionalities and mechanics in the game code. Code optimizations.
- Optimization of graphics and resources, notably reducing APK final size and improving overall performance.
- Translation of the game to English.