Gabriel Rodríguez Fernández, as owner of this website, is also the data controller, responsible for the treatment of users personal data, and therefore informs them that these pieces of data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and the Spanish Ley Orgánica 3/2018 de 5 de diciembre (LOPDGDD).
Owner contact data
If the user needs to contact the website owner in order to exercise your rights regarding personal data protection, you can do so by writing an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
General policy on personal data
The user's personal data is treated as an element of the utmost importance, and as such, its protection and confidentiality are the central axis of the data protection philosophy of this website.
Said philosophy is sustained on the following fundamental pillars:
- Personal data is only collected when (and in the quantity) it is strictly necessary for the provision of the required services, and only when they are provided explicitly (no data is collected automatically).
- Every time personal data is asked for, the purpose and intended usage of such data collection will be specified, and direct, express consent will be asked for before data storage.
- All sensitive and/or confidential data collected will be exclusively stored in the website's own database, under adequate protection and security measures.
- The user's personal data will not be shared with third parties, under any circumstances, unless there is a legal requirement to do so.
- The data collector will not use the user's personal contact data to send spam messages.
Sending and registration of personal data
Personal data is only collected when the user explicitly requests a service that requires the collected data in order to be provided correctly.
The provision of certain services, due to their own nature, make the collection of some strictly necessary personal data mandatory. Not providing the required information for a certain service, or providing untrue data, will lead to the denial of the provision of the service in question. The user undertakes to guarantee the veracity of the data provided, and to communicate any necessary modifications to the data controller through the channels enabled for said purpose.
For example, in order to respond to contact requests, it is strictly necessary for the data controller to receive the name and email address of the user. Otherwise, giving a response is impossible.
The legal basis for the treatment of the user's personal data is their direct and explicit consent.
Where is personal data collected?
In the contact form, user name and email are collected, with the exclusive purpose of responding to contact requests, and sent the requested information. The email address will never be used, under any circumstances, for any purpose other than responding to explicit contact requests made by the user.
Where is the data stored?
All the collected data is stored in the website's own database, which is hosted on its server. Said server is property of the website's hosting provider, Cloudi NextGen S.L., with CIF B66356528 and headquarters located at 25 Ronda General Mitre, lower floor, 08017 Barcelona (Spain).
The website server is Spanish, located in Barcelona, and meets all security requirements, guaranteeing the integrity and privacy of the personal data stored in it.
How long is personal data stored for?
User personal data collected by the website will be stored for a maximum of 30 days from the moment of its reception by the data controller. After this period of time, the data will be permanently removed.
To ensure compliance with said time period, the data controller undertakes to provide the service requested by the user, due to which the personal data was collected, in less than 30 days.
Receivers: Google Ireland Ltd | Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Dublin (Ireland).
In accordance with current regulations at both European and national levels, the users that have provided personal data have the right to:
- Know if their personal data is being treated/stored.
- Access their personal data.
- Request the rectification, deletion and/or limitation of the data.
- Revoke consent for the treatment of their data, at any time.
To exercise their rights, users can write to the following email address, providing valid proof of identification: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance and consent