- June 2017 – December 2021 (4 years, 7 months)
Internal product management platform used by the multinational fashion firm Mango to manage their entire catalog of products in all the languages available at their online store.
The web app allows for the easy and comfortable management and description of all products in more than 20 languages arranged in a hierarchical structure, enabling team work among product managers, descriptors, international translators, etc.
The product manager gets all data from Mango via an authenticated REST API, and allows product managers to export all changes in configurable batches to multiple systems: the online store, other internal Mango databases, etc.
My role in the project:
- Collaboration with the previous project lead in the development of the manager.
- Project direction, leadership and direct client support, after the departure of the previous project lead in 2019, becoming main developer.
- Implementation of new functionalities, in direct coordination with multiple Mango teams (IT, marketing, management, etc.).
- Incoming and outgoing connections with multiple systems and services from Mango, via REST APIs.
- Management and optimization of the database to enable and speed up complex full-text searches through millions of rows.