Lamp is a lighting company from Terrassa (Barcelona) dedicated to the design, production and commercialization of luminaires and technical lighting projects.
In 2017, they decided to renovate and modernize their corporate website and online catalog. I was chosen as the main developer from the beginning, under the supervision and technical advice of the then project leader, who had been working for years with the client. After his departure in early 2019, I became the project leader, and got in charge of client support and communications as well.
My role in the project:
- Development of the new website from the ground up, as main developer.
- Automated integration with the SAP service that stores Lamp's catalog data. Product import error automated reporting system.
- Collaboration with several external providers in the integration of numerous modules and tools.
- Layout design, web building, UX/UI, styles and responsive design. Custom responsive elements (custom sliders, scroll elements, etc.).
- Integration with Campaign Monitor for newsletter management and tracking.
- Development of multiple custom modules: project photos gallery, favorites system, product configurators, etc.
- Analysis, tracking and SEO optimization. Collaboration with external SEO agency. Advanced Google Analytics integration with custom events and pageview triggers.
- Client support and communication.